Monday, June 22, 2009

dear reader, whoever you may be

I discovered today that more people than I realise actually do read my blog (Shilpa [excitedly]: "I read your blog all the time!" Gregor [disapprovingly]: "You blog too much." Hannah [seriously]: "I follow your blog faithfully.") and that it is not just me rambling to myself.

If there are more than three of you I am more than overjoyed, but my cup of joy would truly overflow if people either wrote comments underneath my posts, or spammed my inbox with news of their doings. I love feedback! Even if it is Gregor being grumpy about my writing all the time. H, I know you'll be in China, where the internet is often regarded with suspicion, so you'll soon have a lot less access to the virtual world. If you want though, I am entirely willing to send you letters by snail mail.

So tell me news, your adventures, your non-adventures, your lives, your loves, and what you had for breakfast. Unless of course you're my brother, in which case I probably know what you had for breakfast already. It is likely that I made it.

p.s. Shil, we still owe each other engagement rings. You still haven't given me me your address so you cannot expect a package anytime soon unless you change that. I'm thinking a nice cheap pink plastic one from Pettah.

5 comments:

  1. hurrah!
    also, what is your new blog? i read a bit of yours the other day and it cheerfully said chapter closed kiyala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nushelle! Sorry about awkwardly posting this on your blog, but I need to get in touch with you asap regarding programmes. You can check your princeton e-mail for the details.

    Love,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya nushelle akki i love reading your blog.. :) so ya keep writing.. Its pretty amazing and more often that not makes me laugh and also makes me ponder about certain things which in my exam riddled state lets say is a blessing in disguise :) hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. i surreptiously read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete