I like writing. So even if there's nothing to write about, I'll still write about it anyway.
Newsflash: I started working today! I'm interning at an interior design firm, and I will get paid zilch. I did the maths, though, and it will cost approximately 30 dollars for my entire busfare for the six weeks, and that's pretty much my only cost. I see it as an investment.
Today was jolly, by the way! I like this whole putting together all the furnishings of a house, and the real-life house starts looking like the plan. It's so very exciting. I had no real philosophical thoughts on my first day. Except that Muslims always seem, without fail, to be really good business-people. I aspire to be as business-like and efficient some day.
It's been a long day, though, and writing about weddings has made me tired. I think I'm going to hit the sack.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment